My favorite Blogs!

 Good day, my dear friends! This time I want to share with you my favorite blogs (by the way, the blogs of my coursemates!) and my modest impressions.

Top 5 most interesting blogs for learning English (although all the blogs of my coursemates deserve your attention):

1. English for you by Anna 

It's impossible not to fall in love at first sight! The design and style, the posts and hyperlinks to them, as well as the convenience of this blog struck my heart.

2. To Learn or Not to Learn by Daria

Well, this blog deserves special attention. As soon as I entered it for the first time, I realized the following thing: we are on the same wavelength with the author! This is felt not only in the sense of posts, but also in the energy of the author.

3. Speaking English by Masha

If you pass by this blog, you will make a fatal mistake! Masha has created something incredible! It is impossible to break away from such a design. Each post has its own uniqueness, but it is also created in the same style as the others.

4. Happy English by Nika

Conciseness, brevity, but at the same time informative - this is all about Veronika's blog. If you want to learn a lot of new and interesting things - you are definitely here.

5. Englishlove by Anya

And now we have reached one of the most informative and colorful blogs. There are a lot of bright pictures, unusual transitions between posts and, most importantly, the content in them. All this and even more is in Anya's blog!


Thank you, dear ones, and best regards! Your Ksenia 💕





Comments

Popular Posts